Chocolate Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal is a decadent and delicious breakfast option that is perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth. This recipe combines rolled oats, cocoa powder, peanut butter, and chocolate chips to create a rich and flavorful baked oatmeal that is sure to satisfy your cravings. It is also a great option for meal prep, as it can be made ahead of time and reheated for a quick and easy breakfast throughout the week.
To make this dish, start by mixing rolled oats, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and a bit of sugar together in a bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, peanut butter, and vanilla extract until everything is well combined. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until everything is evenly combined. Stir in chocolate chips and pour the mixture into a baking dish. Bake in the oven until the oatmeal is firm and the top is crispy and golden brown. This Chocolate Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal recipe is a delicious and indulgent breakfast that is sure to become a favorite in your household.
Are you tired of eating the same boring breakfast every day? Why not try something new and exciting, like Chocolate Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal? This recipe is a delicious and healthy way to start your day. It’s easy to make and can be prepared ahead of time, so you can grab a quick and satisfying breakfast on the go. Here’s everything you need to know to make this tasty recipe.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the rolled oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, and vanilla extract.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
5. Stir in the peanut butter and chocolate chips.
6. Pour the mixture into a greased 8×8 inch baking dish.
7. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown and the oatmeal is set.
8. Let it cool for a few minutes before serving.
Use almond milk or soy milk for a dairy-free version of this recipe. Swap out the chocolate chips for raisins, dried cranberries, or chopped nuts. Make this recipe ahead of time and store it in the fridge for up to three days. Double the recipe and bake it in a 9×13 inch baking dish to feed a crowd. Serve with a dollop of Greek yogurt or a drizzle of maple syrup for added sweetness.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal is a perfect breakfast option for those who love something sweet and healthy. With its delicious flavor and nutritious ingredients, you’ll be able to start your day feeling satisfied and energized. So, give this recipe a try and enjoy a tasty breakfast that’s easy to make and good for you!
1. Can I use steel-cut oats instead of rolled oats for this recipe?
Steel-cut oats will require a longer cooking time, and the texture will be different, but you can use them if you prefer.
2. Is this recipe vegan-friendly?
No, this recipe contains milk and egg, but you can use vegan substitutes if you prefer.
3. Can I freeze this recipe?
Yes, you can freeze this recipe for up to three months. Just let it thaw overnight in the fridge before reheating.
4. Can I use a different nut butter instead of peanut butter?
Yes, you can use any nut butter you like, such as almond butter or cashew butter.
5. Can I add fresh fruit to this recipe?
Yes, you can add fresh fruit like sliced bananas or berries before baking for added flavor and nutrition.